Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weekend Away

Last weekend we went away for my friend, Melissa's birthday. We went to a place called Villa Lago at Coomba Bay NSW. What a relaxing and beautiful place this is (a bit of photo overload to come...) Perfect for a weekend away or girls weekend as these photos show.










Below are pics of the room Jason and I had (They let us have the main suite which was fantastic!!) Huge king size bed with amazing views, and our ensuite with massive spa bath and double shower (the ensuite was bigger than our home bedroom!!)




And while away I took my scrapping stuff in case I had some time to scrap - of which I managed. I was up at the crack of dawn (due to the sun shining right through the windows) so I ended up completing the following 2 pages. Was pleased that I got 2 done.

No comments:

Post a Comment