Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sneak Peek

Heres a little sneak peek at what I've been up to. I've been making my own embellishments. I am joining a group of ladies for a craft sale, so I have been making lots and lots of these little flowers to sell at the stall along with some older scrapbooking supplies and stamps.

So if you are in the Lalor Park / Seven Hills area, these are the details for the craft sale.

Where: Church Hall
Cnr Heffron Road and Gallop Grove
LALOR PARK

When: Saturday 23rd October
Time: 9am -1pm only


The ladies have cleaned out their cupboards and all items need new homes. Stamp sets, handmade gifts, scrapbooking items, lots of Stampin' Up products and more.

So if you are close to the area, come along for a visit, you may just find something nice.

Thanks for looking
Donna


**(what doesn't sell at the stall I will offer here on my blog for similar prices)

1 comment:

  1. wooooo, very cute. Good luck at the sale. Used to do a market too and loved every minute of it!!

    ReplyDelete