Thursday, November 8, 2012

SB Top 50 - Africa

HI there
Here is my latest page for AFRICA over at Scrapbooking Top 50
I literally created this page in 35 minutes (but I had pre-done the texture paste last weekend)
I am super happy with the way this one turned out.
I love my new Mr Hueys template (chevron)

Criteria for AFRICA was:
1- use fabric - I have fabric flowers and pinwheel
2 - happy photo - definately happy
3 - include a song title as your heading or sub title
(Don't worry be happy)



 the Ah Scrap denim pinwheel and gorgeous Manor House flower
(you can also see the textured chevron background)
items used:
PP-Manor House, texture paste, Mr Hueys mist and template, Ah Scrap kraft doily,
pinwheel, lace flowers, hatpin, cosmo cricket sticker,
October afternoon sticker, crochet trim, washi tape,,
daisy d's rub-ons, MME die cut, crate paper and cosmo cricket letters.

More shares to come, I have my mojo flowing!
Thanks for looking
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment