Sunday, June 27, 2010

2 new pages

For mothers day I got a recipe stand to 'showcase' my newest layouts on in the living room. Aiden keeps asking why he isnt there yet, so this week I created 2 new pages about him, and now he can feature in the living room (and he seems to FEATURE there any way with all the stuff he brings into the room....argghh!)
items used: (it doesnt look much, but this page used quite a few things) stampin up pp and kraft kuts pp, basic grey / daisy d's / and Kaiser rubons, crocheted flower (I adore this one), hat pin, flower rhinestone, paint, fiskars letters, cosmo cricket tiny types, lace, buttons and kindyglitz.
Thanks for looking
Donna


And this new page of my son (who keeps asking me where his pages are?) Once again, an oldish photo I've had stored for a while waiting to be scrapped at the right moment. I used lace cardstcok to mist over to get the star effect on the background.
items used: cardstock, pp - making memories & kaisercraft, glimmermist, misc ticket, cosmo cricket tiny types, thickers, 3 bugs in a rug stickers, felt shape, chipboard star.
Thanks for looking
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment