Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Girls weekend of scrapping

The weekend of October 15-17, 4 friends and I went away for a girls weekend to the Central Coast, The Entrance. We rented this great little apartment with ocean views and within walking distance to everything we needed. We even found a great little scrapbook shop which we went a little crazy in. We all took our scrapping stuff (Apart from one friend who isnt into scrapping YET, so she knitted away while we scrapped). I completed 7 pages (was aiming for 6) and I am sharing a few of them now, this first one was inspired yet again by Ebony Van Der Starre. I love her work and I am super happy with how this page came out.

Another new flower creation, this one made of felt from cuttlebug templates which i ran through the Sizzix Big shot. Love this new line of kaisercraft papers too!

This page has some of my own creations - My organza flowers! 2 different varieties, and I'm happy with the way they look.

This one created from Kaisercraft papers (From the kit I put together for the girls)PLUS, my very own flowers. I really love these flowers, I think they really make a statement. Tell me what you think???

I put together a kit for each of us, mainly consisting of Kaisercraft papers, letters, and I think the girls loved them because they all used them on more than one layout. I love how this one turned out

Thanks for looking
Donna

1 comment:

  1. THANKyou for your really kind comments!!!! I love all your LOs!!!! Sounds like you had an awesome weekend!!! Glad I can inspire you!!

    ReplyDelete