Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Studio Calico range

Oh boy, I haven't blogged on here for almost 2 months!!! Life has been so crazy lately, dramas aplenty and going through a kitchen renovation, travelling to Wagga for athletics etc etc. I haven't really had time to stop, let alone scrap. Actually, this page was created over a month ago and I haven't scrapped anymore since.
Anyway, I purchased this Studio Calico kit (Elementary) from
Scrapbooking from scratch and I absolutely love it!!! The kit Peta has put together is awesome and I found it so easy to put the page together and love the result.
On the scrapbooking front, I am heading off to a Scrap girls retreat this Friday-Sunday and am so looking forward to it and to finally get into some serious scrapping (its been too long and I need a release), It will be good for my soul to get away from this stress and do something I enjoy and with great friends. I'm sure there will be lots of photos to share once next week comes around.
Thanks for looking
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment