Thursday, July 14, 2011

great friends

I havent been scrapping on Friday nights for about 3 weeks now and I am really missing it. We missed last week due to school holidays and we all took the kids to the zoo (very long day). So today I am sharing a page a finished about a month ago of some great friends of mine. These are the people I scrap with (well 3 of them are pictured here)and have become very close friends with.

I Met these ladies through my daughters school (our kids all started school together and are still friends today). This photo was taken on our first girls weekend away last year to The Entrance (we have just booked this years one too). This is the Penthouse we are renting!!

I can rely on these ladies and they are always there if I need them. Plus, they are always a good laugh!!
(I love that this page came together in under an hour too!!)
So till next week (our Friday night scrapping)...
Thanks for looking
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous page! Love the paint work! Oooo ... that looks like a gorgeous holiday place :-) have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete